UPDATE: The Quickfind tool is changing significantly over the next 10 - 14 days
Please read THIS ARTICLE for the latest information
You are probably reading this article because you have clicked on this icon:
... in the QuickFind tool and been directed to this page.
This FAQ/KB article will help you get access to this utility or explain why it is not available depending on which of the following applies to you.
If ALL of these apply:
- you are an existing OctoInkjet customer
- you have already purchased a waste kit
- you have registered on the site and/or received a login for the site
... you should be able to login using your registration details and then use the Quickfind tool again to access the utility download
IMPORTANT: If you did not register before purchasing your kit and did not receive login details after your purchase please see the next section
eBay Customer or an OctoInkjet customer without login details
- you purchased a waste ink kit from the OctoInkjet store on eBay
- you can't login as an OctoInkjet customer
...please send your invoice/sales reference and your email address to info (at) octoinkjet.co.uk with the printer model you require the reset utility for and I will respond with the necessary information once your purchase has been validated.
OctoInkjet customers (direct or via eBay), who have purchased a waste ink kit, will NOT be charged for a reset utility that is freely available already.
The link to "2Manuals" and other 3rd party sites is provided as a courtesy for:
- Printers where a free reset utility is not available (but a paid option is)
- Non-customers who would prefer a third party source
There are some limitations (eg: one waste kit does not equal access to the entire database) but hopefully these are common sense.
If you are not an OctoInkjet customer either directly via this site or via eBay then please read this FAQ/KB article which explains further.